- Specially engineered for leakproof baking
- Unique, ridged texture, facilitates even air circulation and heat distribution
- Made with the same standard high-performance features used for bakeware in commercial bakeries
- Easy clean up with our nonstick silicone coating: FDA approved for safe contact with food
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for the life of your use
- Pan base made in USA; All other parts made in China
This 9” Springform Pan is truly versatile bakeware that features a leakproof design that will have you baking delicious cheesecakes and more.
Our Bakeware Features
- Classic springform pan for cheesecakes, layered desserts, quiches, and more
- 9-inches of baking goodness in a specially engineered leakproof springform pan design
- Aluminized steel bakeware construction is the choice of professional bakeries for its efficient, even heat distribution
- Made in the USA
Free Shipping on orders $50+
When you want your culinary creations to release from a pan without being inverted, then you reach for a springform pan. Our 9-inch leak proof springform pan can help you serve creamy cheesecakes, light quiches, layered ice cream cakes, and loaded deep dish pizzas. Made with aluminized steel for even heating, ridged bottom for excellent air circulation, and steel reinforced wire rims for easy gripping, this springform pan is just what you need for all your delicate recipes. The removable sides unlatch to slide right off your recipes and also latch easily to the oversized base which helps to prevent leaks in your oven.
Item Number: 1086SF-1 Baking Surface Dimensions: 9 x 9 x 2.625 inches Outer Dimensions: 9.25 x 9.25 x 3.5 inches Material: Aluminized Steel
Oven Safe Up to 450 °F (230°C)
- We only ship within the continental U.S. This does not include Hawaii, Alaska or P.O. Boxes.
- All orders are processed within 3 to 4 business days (excluding weekends and holidays)
- Shipping charges will be calculated and displayed at checkout
- Any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Use and Care
Do not exceed 450°F (230°C).
Our bakeware conducts heat efficiently, which may require you to reduce the time and temperature as necessary. Hand wash bakeware in warm water with mild dishwashing soap using a sponge , rinse and dry thoroughly. Do not place in dishwasher. Follow recipe instructions, greasing and flouring as directed. Cooking spray is not recommended. To maintain the pan’s appearance over time, use a silicone baking mat or line the pan with aluminum foil when roasting vegetables or baking higher fat foods such as french fries or meat. Use only silicone, nylon or wooden utensils. Do not use sharp metal utensils.
9-Inch Leakproof Springform Pan
The USA PAN Leakproof Springform Pan provides home bakers with an easy way to make delicious cheesecakes, streusel coffee cakes, and other mousse cakes that require a delicate touch when baking.